Monday, December 05, 2005

 

Setting the hook

December 5, 2005
Since Mrs Helen might still be reading this site, I've kept the updates offline while we conclude our deal for the van. I wouldn't want to spoil the deal too soon.

For two days there was no word from my friend Mrs Helen.
From: "Helen Bogu"
To: sam_tompkins2005@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: interested....1984 Diesel Rally STX GMC full size VAN.
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:01:58 +0000

Hi Sam ,

Thanks for your response to my inquiry and i am really sorry for getting back to you this late, I was an important trip out of town.
{Probably serves his time in jail on the weekends...}

I will pay you the sum of $1500 for the van ....how is that with you? The van will be collected from its present location by my shipping agent once we conclude on the price ....

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding waiting to read from you.
{Cooperation? I guess they thank their marks when they cooperate with the scam?}
Best Regards,

Mrs Helen.


--
This is fantastic and I thought, "I'm going to get to sell my van to Africa, I wonder how this will work out."

From: "Sam Tompkins"
To: helenbogu@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: interested....1984 Diesel Rally STX GMC full size VAN.
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 07:43:13 -0600

Hi Mrs. Helen,
I really need $1700 for the van, and it's in top shape. I will send you a picture of it later, but I must go to my job now. It has air conditioning, cruise control, power locks and windows, and a sliding side door. The radio has been upgraded too, from the 1984 version, to one with a digital display and clock. And the windshield is in perfect shape of course. It has 440,000 km on it, but that's not a lot for a diesel as you probably know. You can also take the benches out to make more room for cargo.
If you have any other questions about it please ask?
I've never shipped a vehicle before, I am glad you know what you are doing.

Sam

--
Hello sam ,

How was your day ? alright $1700 is okay by me but i will still be needing a picture of the van to see the state of the body.I do like its features .

I will be needing your contact information so i can make out the payment to you and also to enable my shipping agentt come over to inspect and pick up the van .

The information should entail your full name ,contact address and phone number.

I do hope to do a very good and smooth buisness with you .

Thanks ,

Mrs Helen.

Comments:
Hey Sam Tompkins you should check out Mike on Crime
 
Ha ha, I'm waiting to here the end of this story, you should record a prank call to this person and bash this peron.

I've got some stories of my onw.

Would it be safe to say that everyone should refrain from doing online business with people in Nigeria? This Nigerian from England disagrees.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger and Nigerian scam emails.