Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

Send the check to my home in Dog River

Hello Mrs Helen,
I had a good day today too. My dog had thirteen puppies which is quite unusual. I'm hoping they can be trained to be race track winners just like their breeding stock is.

My full name is Sam Tompkins and the van is at 45 Toronto St. in Dog River, Sask. S4P 4A1 {Corner Gas comedy from CTV}
My number at work is 1-306-786-2400 {My local RCMP detachment} and you can give your name and phone number and address to my secretary there if I'm not in to take your phone call.

I lost the email with your phone number can you please email it again in case I need to call you?

Glad to do business with you too, it's nice to meet such a good and helpful person on the Internet. It's very good, I've been trying to sell this van for a long time now.

Merry Christmas,
Sam
--

>From: "Helen Bogu"
>To: sam_tompkins2005@hotmail.com
>Subject: RE: payment now ...The van is ok
>Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 08:43:34 +0000


Hello Sam,

Thanks for your mail .It's so nice to hear that you got cute little
puppies ,congratulations.

I would want you to kow that i have contactedmy creditor whom will
be maing out the payment to you on my behalf and he has agreed to do
so .

In effect to that i will be need your residential address where the
payment can be mailed to you .

Do try as much as possible to get back to me immediately.

Hope to read from you soon.

Mrs Helen.

--
Hello Mrs Helen,
That is my residential address I gave you, where the van is. It it only my work phone number since I am not at home enough for you to reach me there, and I have no cell phone number.

Would the person picking up the van not bring payment?

Sam

--
>From: "Helen Bogu"
>To: sam_tompkins2005@hotmail.com
>Subject: new development
>Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:45:11 +0000
Hello sam ,

Thanks for your mail. Now i do understand you.I want to put into your notice a new development that i recieved today.

My creditor will be making out a payment of $6000 to you on my behalf tommorow as i confirmed from him .

Please once you recieve it do let me know as you will be required to drop the balance with the shipping agency for thier shipping charges in due time.

Hope to read from you soon .

Thanks ,

Mrs helen.

Comments:
where you live?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger and Nigerian scam emails.