Friday, December 09, 2005

 

The Scam Starts to Form

Hello Mrs Helen,
I am not sure I understand what you mean? Are you sending $6000 US and I give $4300 to the shipper when I get it to pay for that shipping?

How is the payment arriving? I need it soon, so postal mail might be too slow. Is it possible to have your creditor drop off the money in cash, certified check or bank draft? I haven't ever done a bank transfer before but if your ceditor knows how we could try that too.

I hope you are having a happy day, but I am not. My basement flooded last night and I really need the money for the repairs to the loo.

Sam

--
{I got the following message twice, sent several seconds apart. I guess they didn't remember sending it the first time.}
>From: "Helen Bogu"
>To: sam_tompkins2005@hotmail.com
>Subject: explanation........
>Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 08:03:31 +0000

Hello Sam,

Good morning to you .Dont you worry when you get the payment i will
advice you on what to do as for the shipping charges($2000) and the
balance left on the payment after paying the shipping charges.

The payment has been mailed by my creditor to you (a certified
check) and it will be getting toyou soon .when you recieve it do let
me know so we can take the n ext step.

My shipper is slightly busy for this week most likely he will be coming over next week and i belive by then you would have recived the payment which makes things a lot more easier for both of us .

I will alert you on any further developments and if you have
anyproblems do let me know so i can put you through .

{Through what, a scam?}

Do try and get the ads of the website you placed it .

Thanks for your buisness understanding and cooperation .

Mrs Helen.


--
RE: explanation........ check problem URGENT!
Hi Mrs Helen,
There has been a problem come up. The address I gave was missing a number I just looked back and it's supposed to be 445 Toronto St. not the 45 number I gave, I'm so sorry. Can you send a different check to the right address? I will pay you the expense of sending another check, we can take it out of the $1700 we agreed on.

If you can RUSH the check to me I will pay for the extra postage charge because I need it soon. Things are going badly here since the loo broke, and now I have to turn away vagrant children that come to my back door to use it as they are accustomed to doing. Can you imagine all these bastard children pissing and crapping all over my backyard bushes, I need HELP! The money has to come soon!

If you can send me your phone number again, I will call you if you need to talk about sending another check to the right address?

Merry Christmas,
Sam

--
>From: "Helen Bogu"
>To: sam_tompkins2005@hotmail.com
>Subject: correction observed..
>Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 08:09:44 +0000

Hello Sam,

ITs alright i will get your message across to my creditor .you just
have a little patience ok.The payment will get thier soon .I really
feel for you on the house issue but its ok its just for sometime
.Nothing is permanet {Especially a payment from Nigeria}. take care.

I wll speak to you later.

Mrs Helen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger and Nigerian scam emails.