Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

Mrs Helen sees the van for the first time


Another response has been added below, and seen here is the picture of the van I sent Mrs Helen, although the one they got was 6.1MB and in .bmp format which is really annoying to get in an email.


Hello Mrs. Helen,
I am working on getting a picture of the van to you. I didn't have a good day, my dinner was delivered late, and it was so cold someone died frozen outside on the street by my mansion. Quite horrible.
I will send the picture soon.

Sam
--

Late on Dec 5 I email:
Attachment 6.5MB van.bmp picture of a blurry van.

Hello Mrs Helen,
Hoping you are having a good day?
I looked for a good picture of my van, and I couldn't find a good one but I included the best I have right now, andd will get you another one with more details soon so we can work out payment shortly. My man servant dropped my digital camera last week and I haven't gotten it repaired yet, so I will have to buy a camera tomorrow and send the picture then.
Until then, do you have any other questions about the van?

Sam

--
December 6, 2005 4:04:04 AM
Subject : payment now ...The van is ok {Yeah, I think it's OK too. But how did they tell from the picture?}

Hi Sam,

Thanks fo your mail ..i am having a good day .how about and your family hope you all are too?
I have seen the pictures {there was more than one??} they are all nice and ok . I will settle for the van at that price so lets make arrangements for the payment. I will be needing your contact information so the payment can be made out to you and also to enable my shipping agent come over to inspect and pick up the van .

The information should entail your full name ,contact address and
phone number.

My creditor will make out the paymnet immediately i recieve your paymnet information .Thnaks a lot foir doing buisness with me .

Hope to read from you soon Best regards,

Mrs Helen.

--

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger and Nigerian scam emails.