Friday, December 23, 2005

 

Compliments of the season from Helen Bogu

{Helen hopes that whatever check I have here, that I'll continue to think she sent to me.}
From: "Helen Bogu"
December 23, 2005 4:48:50 AM
Subject: Hello Sam...compliments of the season

Hello Sam,

Thanks for the mail ..I have been a little bit busy because of the season.I forgot to let you know in my last email that the payment resent by my creditor was for $5000 as he did let me know.

I am still very much interested to get the van why would i be making out payment to you if i wasnt.

I want you to go and cash the check immediatley as i understand how urgent you need this money to do some work.

I will be getting in contact with my shipping agent so that all necessary arrangements can be made as the year is cominmg to an end very soon .

I will update you on any new development .Thanks once again and looking forward to reading from you soon extend my greetings to your family too.

Best Regards,

Mrs Helen.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger and Nigerian scam emails.